WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
The Marketing Associate for Influencer and Partnerships, will lead the development and execution of publications, PR, influencer and ambassador marketing campaigns for Frēda Salvador affiliate channel. They will coordinate all aspects of talent management and outreach activities including personalized gifting, commission contracts and payouts, activation events planning, partnerships and networking.
This person is outgoing with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and has demonstrated success in managing ambassador or influencer programs and developing strong relationships.
At a high level, this role will help to develop and drive Freda Salvador’s content partnerships strategy through: Identifying the types of partners to engage and bring onto the in-house ambassador affiliate program. Sourcing and evaluating partner opportunities. Determining and negotiating terms and contracts within budget. And running the day-to-day management of each partnership.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ What You’ll Do
- Cultivate an evolving best-in-class Influencer and Ambassador program for Freda Salvador.
- Develop and manage end-to-end influencer and ambassador campaigns including framing the campaign strategy, curating talent, negotiating rates, managing contract development, influencer relations and reporting.
- Manage towards revenue goals and develop strategies to track, incentivize and achieve those goals.
- Maintain, manage and update the gifting budget.
- Responsibly represent the brand and manage relationships with all influencer partners, talent managers, PR (HMC), media and contacts.
- Responsible for engagement of PR + Publications through press packs and press releases while working with the PR agency (HMC).
- Manage influencers and ambassadors throughout the campaign process, ensuring they are delivering content within brand guidelines as well as meeting defined deliverables.
- Recommend social content marketing plans to be executed in partnership with influencers
- Own and manage Ambassador platforms including Foursixty, GRIN and IMPACT.
- Develop and own measurement and reporting to evaluate and demonstrate the impact of the brand partnerships program and advise on future optimizations to meet business goals.
- Motivate and inspire fellow team members and bring forth a passion for working as a cohesive team.
- Author strategic, detailed briefs, concept campaigns, to lead asset creation for the program from start to finish.
- Collect and disseminate brand assets to influencers to ensure campaign posts adhere to required guidelines.
- Update the website press page keeping it up to date with the latest ‘Who’, ‘What’ and ‘Where’.
- Work cross-functionally within the Marketing team, operations and other internal teams across strategies and campaign ideas as well as special projects.
- Identify and drive new marketing opportunities and ideas to help drive and scale customer acquisition.
- Be available when needed to assist in campaign photoshoots for brand assets.
- 2-4 combined years in influencer/affiliate communication, and community management experience.
- Experience with influencer management platforms. Experience with GRIN or IMPACT a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment.
- Highly organized, self-starter with strong copywriting and verbal communication skills.
- You are creative and collaborative and work best with others.
- You have strong project management skills
- Have a mode of transport and is able to travel for work when needed.
Why you’ll love working at Frēda…
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter reimbursement available. Hybrid and remote work opportunities also available
- Generous employee discounts, and shoe gratis program
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for FRĒDA SALVADOR!