HELEN T-STRAP LOAFER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black pebbled calf. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 1.5" leather stacked heel
- Polished leather sole with rubber spay for enhanced durability
- Leather welt with contrast stitching details
- Custom buckle for adjustability
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- We recommend half sizing down.
- BIRDIE is the last used for this Mary Jane loafer. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
The HELEN is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- TSTamara S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10.5Size Purchased 10.51 week agoNormal Size 10.5Size Purchased 10.5ReviewingHELEN T-STRAP LOAFER 10.5 / Black Pebbled CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsFreda Salvador nails it again!
This is my second annual bday present to myself of a pair of Freda shoes and I couldn’t be happier (last year was the Eli boot in black croc). Their interpretation of shoe trends where they dial up the polish and timelessness, and the incredible value for the price is so on point. I’m in between a 10 and 10.5 and went for the 10.5 to style with socks. Love these and they feel sturdy and comfortable on the first wear, and fit very true to size and not too narrow. Looking forward to continuing this tradition for myself?SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BRbeatriz r.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.52 weeks agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingHELEN T-STRAP LOAFER 7.5 / Black Pebbled CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsConfortable good quality
Love them with and without socks.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HMHannah M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 8.53 weeks agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingHELEN T-STRAP LOAFER 8.5 / Black Pebbled CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful, comfy, run a little big
These shoes are so cute - I'm not into the true menswear loafer style and the t-strap edges these into Mary Jane territory, striking a perfect balance between the two. I love how they look with a slouchy sock. The leather is really soft and forgiving, and so far it does not crease which I love.
I think they run a little large - I'm usually a 9 in any closed toe shoe or boot, and the 9s felt just a bit loose, even with a thin sock. I sized down to an 8.5 and I'm glad I did because the leather does soften and give even more with wear, and they have formed perfectly to my foot in the toe box. Really nice from the first wear - no blisters, no break-in time.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RJRachel J.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingHELEN T-STRAP LOAFER 9 / Black Pebbled CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Shoes
These are perfect with every outfit. I got a half size bigger to accommodate thick socks. Very well made. I love the attention to detail and sturdy construction. Will wear these for years.