IONA LACE UP BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our dream party boot. Handcrafted in Italian black crinkle patent leather, the IONA is a classic lace-up boot with an elongated square toe and mid-block heel. The back zipper makes it easy to slip on and off.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black crinkle patent. This tannery is Leather Working Group Silver and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Lace-up eyestay and back zipper for easy entry
- 3.25" leather-wrapped heel and leather sole
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they begin to soften and form to your foot. Before you know it, they will become your everyday favorite.
- Fitting true to size.
- 7" shaft height and 11" circumference (measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- IONA is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The IONA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.