JOLENE WESTERN ANKLE BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
The Fesitval bootie. Handcrafted in pearl embossed croc, the JOLENE nods to a classic Western style with the pointed toe, angled heel and leather notched welt. The inside zipper makes it an effortless option for roaming city streets in everyday dresses.
JOLENE is a pointed toe that may feel snug at first but please note that the leather will quickly stretch and form to the width of your foot. We recommend half sizing up.
- 100% Italian leather in pearl embossed croc. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- 1.5" black leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability
- Notched leather welt
- Inside zipper for easy entry
- Tonal embroidery stitching detail
- Available in half and whole sizes 6-11
WES is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The JOLENE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- JJjanet j.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10Size Purchased 103 minutes agoNormal Size 10Size Purchased 10ReviewingJOLENE WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 10 / Pearl Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the white!!!!
These boots are reminiscent of the white cowboy boots I wore over 33 years ago. I wore them with so many of my cool outfits. I can’t wait to wear these next spring-summer.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2