LORETTA WESTERN BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black suede
- Padded leather footbed
- 1.5" matte black leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability
- Notched leather welt
- 100% Italian calf leather lining
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: LORETTA is a pointed toe that may feel snug at first but please note that the suede will quickly stretch and form to the width of your foot. It is fitting true to size.
- 10" shaft height and 13.75" circumference (measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- Pull-on boot
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The best way to care for suede is prevention, as this will help minimize damage from moisture, oil, dirt, salt, and hopefully prevent staining. Water and stain guards can be purchased at a cobbler or drugstore. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair.
Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush the nap with a suede brush. For regular suede maintenance, a suede brush can be used to refresh the nap of the suede.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
The LORETTA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
See the factory.
- EEmilyVerified ReviewerNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.53 minutes agoNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.5ReviewingLORETTA WESTERN BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love
I love how these western boots get a sophisticated upgrade with the black suede. I thought they'd be challenging to style but I'm wearing them with straight leg jeans tucked in, under wide leg jeans, and with dresses/skirts. A new wardrobe staple for sure!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LHLindsay H.Verified Buyer9 months agoReviewingLORETTA WESTERN BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsSimply the best
Obsessed with these boots! I had been drooling over them for months online and finally decided to pull the trigger. Packaging was beautiful. I went a half size up from my normal size and they were at first try a little tight but after wearing them to an event they were completely broken in. My new favorite boot!
- MMCVerified Buyer11 months agoReviewingLORETTA WESTERN BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!!
These are my favorite pair of boots!! Fits true to size, super comfy and stylish. This is second pair from this brand and I’m obsessed
- AAmeliaVerified Buyer11 months agoReviewingLORETTA WESTERN BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous! Treat yo self!
I walk with a pep in my step in these beauties! They make you feel chic and youthful at the same time. The perfect heel height and I wore for hours to a concert the very first time I put them on. Sure the bone gets some marks but it adds character. Gorgeous boots.
- EEErika E.Verified Buyer12 months agoReviewingLORETTA WESTERN BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLove! Bone is tricky to keep clean though…
The most gorgeous and comfortable boots I own, and I own lots of Fredas:) I want to wear these everyday but they keep getting marks on them and I’m doing my best to clean them but I’m getting too nervous to wear them as much as I want which is a bummer. I pre treated them with suede treatment and am using a suede brush and cleaner and eraser. Considering buying black because I love them so much.