ACE LACE UP BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Our effortlessly cool lace up combat boot in brown suede. The ACE boot has a studded welt and comfortable mid-heel for everyday style and pound-the-pavement function.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in brown suede. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Studded welt
- Custom grommet eyelets
- 2.5” leather stacked heel
- 100% leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- 5" shaft
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 5-11
- 38" ecru waxed cotton shoelaces
- AMELIA is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
The ACE boot has a slightly narrow fit. If you have a wider foot, many customers choose to size up a half size from their regular shoe size.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
ACE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. The custom metal grommets are each hand-pressed into the eyelets, and every pair of the women's lace-up boot is hand finished, down to the sole.
See the factory.
Suedes and nubucks are aniline leathers that do not have a protective finish. This means they are very absorbent and susceptible to stubborn staining. However, most of our suedes are sustainably treated with a stain-resistant surface finish making them easier to clean.
Alternatively, our waterproof suedes have an internal membrane to prevent water from penetrating the leather, keeping the foot protected and dry. The surface of the suede has not been treated, so you should apply a normal suede treatment before getting wet.
If the suede gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush with a soft bristle suede brush. Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. We advise against cleaning any cleaning products containing solvents which affects the leather's surface finishing.
To clean, gently brush off dirt with a soft bristle suede brush. Use a suede rubber eraser to gently scrub away scuffs and blemishes, then brush gently in the same direction in which the suede naturally rests. Apply a suede protector before wearing to keep shoes in good condition and a reviving product after using. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
To waterproof and clean, we offer a suede care and water-proofing kit here!
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
- ASAmanda S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 911 seconds agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingACE LACE UP BOOT 9 / Brown SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love
These are my new favs!!! They are comfy and go with pretty much everything.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CChristineVerified Buyer1 year agoReviewingACE LACE UP BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Boots!
These boots are beautiful! I purchased my true size and have a slightly wider foot. They felt tight in the shoe box but after wearing them around my home for a bit they softened up and are amazing. Purchasing up a half size may have worked with my wider foot but that size was not available.
- MMegVerified Buyer3 years agoReviewingACE LACE UP BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect upscale boot
I bought these as a treat to myself last fall and they are *still* my favorite pair of shoes in my closet. Super chic and high quality, they elevate everything I wear. Also, while all feet are different, these seem to fit like a charm - so for people with high arches who might need a little width, these are perfect and not too skinny. Love them!!
- KPKrutika P.Verified Buyer3 years agoReviewingACE LACE UP BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsThe most Amazing
These boots are really amazing and comfortable might I add. The metal just gives it an edge. I worn them new, to a trip to New York and walked around in these for two days, with no problems at all! The color is perfection as well. You will not be disappointed!
- LMLeila M.Verified Buyer3 years agoReviewingACE LACE UP BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection
Truly the best. So comfortable and beautifully made. My first pair of Freda’s! Am officially obsessed.