HENRIETTA LUG SOLE BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Elevate your weather boot. Handcrafted in a water-resistant black suede and calf, the HENRIETTA sits on a lightweight lug sole designed to take on the elements with ease. Finished with cool hardware, a hiker lace and our iconic notched welt, we’ll depend on these when the weather picks up.AS SEEN IN VOGUE
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% water-resistant leather in black suede and calf combo
- 100% lamb shearling on the upper lining and tongue.
- Ethically sourced shearling.
- All leather suppliers are Leather Working Group Registered.
- Padded leather-wrapped footbed
- 2" lightweight foam rubber lug sole
- Leather welt with contrast stitching and scalloped notched details
These shoes should feel sturdy on the outside, cozy on the inside and will loosen comfortably as you make them yours.
- Recommendation: HENRIETTA is fitting true to size
- Leather pull tab and lace-up eyestay for easy entry and customizable fit
- 5.5" shaft height (Measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- BIRDIE is the last used for this duck boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and, with proper care, should last for years.
Calf is a durable leather but is still susceptible to marks with wear. To protect the leather, gently wipe the product with a soft, damp cloth and dry the leather immediately after, away from direct heat and sunlight. Then, apply a leather protection cream or wax. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure there won't be discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products containing solvents which affect the leather's surface finishing. Also, avoid colored creams. We recommend cleaning periodicially or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The HENRIETTA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- PBPatrice B.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.512 seconds agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingHENRIETTA LUG SOLE BOOT 8.5 / Black Water Resistant Combo with ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsSimply beautiful
Beautiful design and fitSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2