NICO WESTERN BELT
Meet the NICO belt. Western hardware and Italian black embossed croc make this our dream belt. The NICO was designed to be worn alone or paired with the AVA, JO, and LOU bag. for endless styling options. We love to mix and match croc and snake prints! This belt is adjustable up to 45" and if it's long, we love looping the end up and then over the belt for laid back tied vibe.
- 100% Italian black embossed croc leather. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% black calf leather lining. 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Western buckle in solid brass made in Italy
- Adjustable from 30" to 45" long - 1 inch wide
- Handcrafted in Spain
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
NICO is handcrafted in Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each belt is cut, sewn and finished by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- EElizabethVerified Buyer9 months agoReviewingNICO WESTERN BELTRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous
This belt is even more stunning in person. The colorway goes with everything. Just perfect!
- PSParvathy S V.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingNICO WESTERN BELTRated 5 out of 5 starsDream belt
Love this NICO belt, I wear this with my Lou bag as waist bag , gets tons of compliments whenever I wear this!