BROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
BROOKE is our first rain-or-shine chelsea boot featuring waterproof brown suede leather and a lightweight foam rubber lug sole. The comfortable round toe, lug sole and studded welt combines everyday style and pound the pavement function.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian waterproof leather in brown suede. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Studded welt
- 2” lightweight foam rubber sole
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: The BROOKE boot is running true to size. We recommend taking your usual size.
- Pull-on chelsea boot with elastic panels
- 5.75" shaft and 9.75" calf circumference (Measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size.)
- DIEGO is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The best way to care for suede is prevention, as this will help minimize damage from moisture, oil, dirt, salt, and hopefully prevent staining. Water and stain guards can be purchased at a cobbler or drugstore. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair.
Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush the nap with a suede brush. For regular suede maintenance, a suede brush can be used to refresh the nap of the suede.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
BROOKE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's waterproof chelsea boot is hand finished down to the sole.
See the factory.
- EElizabethVerified Buyer8 months agoReviewingBROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsSecond Pair!
This is my second pair of Brooke boots -- this Bark color is so gorgeous and goes with the olives and blacks in my closet! Completely waterproof in the GA rain -- love them! I usually wear a 10 in Freda boots, but these I got in a 9.5 and the black calf I have in a 9.
- MMichelineVerified Buyer9 months agoReviewingBROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite Boots
I asked my husband for these brown suede boots last year for Christmas and they have been my favorite ever since. It's been raining this winter in California more and these boots have been great for that. They still look like new. They are so comfy and easy to wear. I wear a size 7 about 80% of the time and got a 7.5 in these and they're perfect.
- EElyseVerified Buyer9 months agoReviewingFRĒDA X SAM BROOKE BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsBest boots
These are amazing. Great color, so comfy and lightweight. Can’t wait to get in another color!
- BBriVerified Buyer9 months agoReviewingBROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLiving in these!
I bought these recently for an east coast trip because they are water resistant. Not only did they hold up in the pouring rain, they elevated every outfit. Even after putting over 40 miles on them, I still wanted to wear them. I grabbed these over my sneakers they are so comfortable. Could not recommend them enough! I will definitely be getting them in another color.
- AAngelaVerified Buyer10 months agoReviewingBROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLightweight and comfy
I've only worn this once to run multiple errands and they were so lightweight and comfortable. I sized up 1/2 size from 6.5 to 7 because I wear them with thicker wool socks and the fit was perfect. I anticipate this being my go-to boot this winter, especially if there's rain.