BROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOT
Please note: This product is not available for Express Shipping and will ship early January.
Our rain-or-shine Chelsea boot. Made with waterproof Italian mink suede, the BROOKE has a lightweight foam rubber lug sole that takes on the elements with ease. The comfortable round toe makes it an effortless pair to chunky socks styled with a feminine dress or your favorite denim with a trench coat.
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in water resistant mink suede
- 1.75" lightweight foam rubber lug sole
- Studded welt
- Pull-on boot with adjustable elastic around ankle
- 5.75" shaft and 9.75" circumference
- Available in whole and half sizes 5 to 11
- The BROOKE boot is running true to size, we recommend taking your usual size.
- DIEGO is the last used for this loafer. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
BROOKE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
See the factory.
The best way to care for suede is prevention, as this will help minimize damage from moisture, oil, dirt, salt, and hopefully prevent staining. Water and stain guards can be purchased at a cobbler or drugstore. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair.
Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush the nap with a suede brush. For regular suede maintenance, a suede brush can be used to refresh the nap of the suede.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.