EDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
A classic sneaker, reinvented. The EDA in white calf has our iconic d'Orsay cut out, vulcanized rubber sole, and ultra comfortable padded leather footbed. Our first low top was designed for everyday style and pound the pavement wearability.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in white calf. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: EDA fits true to size.
- Lace up for the perfect fit, but easy to slip-on
- 38" waxed cotton shoelaces
- ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
EDA is handmade at our family owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leathers are sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's d'Orsay sneaker is handmade and finished with a vulcanized sole for reinforced durability.
See the factory.
- ABAna B.Verified Buyer14 minutes agoReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7.5 / Black CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsHow many of these is enough?
After hesitating for quite a while, I finally purchased these sneakers. I am just in love of them. They are definitely a unique design that actually works beautifully in my everyday life. I do not wear heals anymore, so finding well designed, well made and comfortable flats are a must. I am a true 7.5 M and followed the expert advice on your web to get them in my own size. Also, I followed the advice to allow for a break in period wearing socks...which worked like a charm!
I purchased these both in black and white - the white ones took a little longer to break in as the leather is not as soft, but still beautiful buttery leather that will last for years if well taken care of.
My next purchase will be the shearling black and white ones and the Libbies. Get ready for strangers to be staring at them and stopping you in the street asking what brand they are and where you can get them.
- ELElizabeth L.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 96 days agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / White CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love
These shoes are so comfy. They took about three wears to break in but once I wore them a few times they became super soft and comfy! Really enjoying them!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NPNelle P.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.53 weeks agoNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.5ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 6.5 / White CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsVersatile sneaker
So comfortable and a great fit! Looks great with a dress or jeans!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAAnita A y.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.53 weeks agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8.5 / White CalfRated 4 out of 5 starsFingers crossed
Love the sneaker, but! It’s a little loose. I haven’t worn it outside yet. I ordered my regular size 8/12. I feel that it may be too big. I know some reviews said to order a 1/2 size down but I ordered my regular size. I’m going on vacation in a few weeks. Fingers crossed. They’re not cheep, and I hope I don’t have to order another size and have to sell theseSizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMiaVerified ReviewerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 71 month agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKERRated 5 out of 5 starsOBSESSED - Matches perfectly with every outfit!
Love this sneaker!!
It goes well with every single outfit I wear!
It takes a few wears to break them in, but then they mold to your feet.
I took my true size and lace or unlace depending if it's hot or I'm wearing them with cute socksSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2