EDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our best-selling sneaker, reinvented. The EDA is now available in white calf with shearling lining for added warmth and comfort. It has our iconic d'Orsay cut out, vulcanized rubber sole, and ultra comfortable padded leather footbed.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in white calf. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% camel lambswool shearling lining on heel counter, side panels, and tongue. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: The shearling lined EDA is running true to size. We recommend taking your usual size.
- Lace up for the perfect fit, but easy to slip-on
- 38" waxed cotton shoelaces
- ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
EDA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- LLaurelVerified Buyer11 months agoReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKERRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for an LA Winter
Love these sneakers so much. I have the white calf w/shearling. They feel like slippers. I expect they will be my go to shoe as it gets a bit cooler.
- GGiannaVerified Buyer1 year agoReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKERRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best sneakers ever!
These are the best sneakers you’ll ever buy! I love wearing them in the winter because they keep my feet warm and fit like a glove! I get so many compliments on them and they go with everything. Highly recommend!