EDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our best-selling sneaker, reinvented. The EDA is now available in black calf with shearling lining for added warmth and comfort. It has our iconic d'Orsay cut out, vulcanized rubber sole, and ultra comfortable padded leather footbed.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black calf This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% camel lambswool shearling lining on heel counter, side panels, and inside of tongue. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: The shearling lined EDA is running true to size. We recommend taking your usual size.
- Lace up for the perfect fit, but easy to slip-on
- 38" waxed cotton shoelaces ALMA is the last used for this sneaker.
- Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
EDA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- FDFran D.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 8YesterdayNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 8ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Blush Suede Stain ResistantRated 5 out of 5 starsFran D
These sneakers were comfortable the first day I wore them. The leather and suede are beautiful and stylish way they are made make them perfect for pants or dresses. I’m very impressed and happy with this product.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DFDebra F.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 82 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Dark Natural CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsEda d’orsay sneaker
Love them! Comfortable right out of the box! Love them so much got them in another color!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- OBOlivia B.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 82 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Silver Matte CrocRated 3 out of 5 starsStiffer than my last pair
Hoping to break these in and soften them up. My first pair of Eda’s are amazing. These feel a lot stiffer though and getting blisters. Hopefully they break in soon.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAna B.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7.5 / Black CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsHow many of these is enough?
After hesitating for quite a while, I finally purchased these sneakers. I am just in love of them. They are definitely a unique design that actually works beautifully in my everyday life. I do not wear heals anymore, so finding well designed, well made and comfortable flats are a must. I am a true 7.5 M and followed the expert advice on your web to get them in my own size. Also, I followed the advice to allow for a break in period wearing socks...which worked like a charm!
I purchased these both in black and white - the white ones took a little longer to break in as the leather is not as soft, but still beautiful buttery leather that will last for years if well taken care of.
My next purchase will be the shearling black and white ones and the Libbies. Get ready for strangers to be staring at them and stopping you in the street asking what brand they are and where you can get them.
- ELElizabeth L.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 92 weeks agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / White CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love
These shoes are so comfy. They took about three wears to break in but once I wore them a few times they became super soft and comfy! Really enjoying them!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2