MAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The urban cowboy bootie. Handcrafted in black embossed croc, the MAZZY nods to a classic Western style with the pointed toe, angled heel and leather notched welt. The ease of its pull-on entry makes it an effortless option for roaming city streets in everyday dresses or cutoffs.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black embossed croc. This tannery is Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 1.5" black leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability.
- Notched leather welt.
- Leather pull tabs for easy entry.
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: MAZZY is a pointed toe cowboy style boot that may feel snug at first but please note that the leather will quickly stretch and form to the width of your foot.
- 6.75" shaft height and 12.25" circumference (Measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- WES is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Our croc and snake leathers are embossed and printed on a calf leather base. Thicker leather is required to create this embossing, making it more susceptible to peeling or chipping. Please handle with care as any damage cause to the print cannot be restored. Due to this technique, there may be variation in color and placement of the print. This variation is intentional and part of our sustainable ethos to avoid leather wastage.
To clean, gently wipe with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The MAZZY is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- SDSylvia D.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 102 weeks agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 10ReviewingMAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 10 / Black Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsBlack boots
Perfect western style boot.. excellent quality.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JJjanet j.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10Size Purchased 101 month agoNormal Size 10Size Purchased 10ReviewingMAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 10 / Black Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely boot
I have three paid if this style boot and love them. This one in particular has the richness of textured leather.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLeslie2 months agoReviewingMAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 8.5 / Black Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Comfortable and chic . Love
- MMichelleVerified BuyerNormal Size 10Size Purchased 102 months agoNormal Size 10Size Purchased 10ReviewingMAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 10 / Black Embossed CrocRated 4 out of 5 starsLovely, but too small
These boots are fun and pretty, but the 10 didn’t fit me and the 10.5 and 11 are sold out. My shoe size varies with Freda shoes. I recently got the penny loader in a size 10 and they fit well (and are gorgeous). I am hoping this helps other people figure out sizing!SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2