SERA FISHERMAN SANDAL
A tougher fisherman sandal. Handcrafted with our stucco Italian suede, the SERA is classic with the caged upper and padded footbed but reimagined this season with cool understated studs. Channel a borrowed-from-the-boys look with tailored pants or go feminine with a flowy dress.
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in stucco suede
- Padded leather footbed
- Studded welt leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- Adjustable strap with custom buckle
- Custom stud detail across upper leather
- Available in whole and half sizes 5-11
- PENNY is the last used for this sandal. Learn more about lasts here.
The SERA sandal is fitting true to size.
The SERA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
The best way to care for suede is prevention, as this will help minimize damage from moisture, oil, dirt, salt, and hopefully prevent staining. Water and stain guards can be purchased at a cobbler or drugstore. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair.
Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush the nap with a suede brush. For regular suede maintenance, a suede brush can be used to refresh the nap of the suede.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.