WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in Sausalito and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
We are small, but have strong values in teamwork and create a positive and supportive work environment.
Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for a part-time (10-20 hrs. per week), sales professional with excellent people skills and a high level of integrity. Someone who has an excellent work ethic and is able to handle the day-to-day responsibilities of assisting customers in a retail store. This candidate must have previous retail experience working in the fashion industry and be adept at building strong and lasting customer relationships. Communication skills must be strong and translate across multiple platforms.
This role is a temporary position with the Frēda Salvador pop-up at Shoppe Amber Interiors at Marin Country Mart, ending August 2022. Should there be openings, there will be other opportunities to explore with FREDA within customer service at that time.
Through your passion for the brand you will play an integral role in supporting the sales team in providing a seamless personalized experience for all customers.
You will ensure every sale is managed in a timely and accurate manner, and the product flow between the stockroom and shop floor is delivered harmoniously
What we are looking for:
- Customer service and/or retail experience
- People person that is sales-oriented
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A strong sense of style
- Excellent communication skills - perceptive to customer needs
- Professional and team player
- A positive approach and willing to learn
- Brand passion and awareness is integral to the role
- Attention to detail
- Competent numeracy skills
- Highly organized and accurate
- Honest and reliable
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Desire to be part of a community
- Temporary, part-time (<30 hours/wk), 2-3 days per week; role is located in Larkspur, CA at the Marin Country Mart
- Experience is a must; preferably 2-3 yrs of retail sales and/or customer service
- Must be able to work full day shifts of 7-8 hours as needed
- Primary responsibility is sales and customer communications, including but not limited to in-person, phone, and email
- Secondary responsibility when not selling; restocking, backstock organization, assistance processing shipments and fulfillment of e-commerce orders
- Competitive hourly rate and employee discount on all merchandise
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org