JADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Spanish leather in crimson red closed woven calf. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- Padded leather footbed
- 0.25" rubber heel
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they begin to soften and form to your foot. Before you know it, they will become your everyday favorite.
- The JADA is fitting true to size.
- Unlined and flexible as a ballet shoe should be.
- GISELLE is the last used for this flat. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our woven calf leathers are handwoven by a community of women in Spain, so no two shoes are identical (and unique like you!). Given the artisanal nature of this product, there may be color variation in the leather making it a wearable work of art.
To clean, use a dry soft cloth or papertowel to wipe away loose dirt. If the stain is tougher, use a leather cleaner with a soft bristle brush. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products containing solvents which affect the leather's surface finishing. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The JADA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- AHAlexandria H.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.57 minutes agoNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.5ReviewingJADA BALLET FLAT 6.5 / Silver Crinkle Metallic CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love!! They’re so comfortable, I have them in red as well. Now I want them in black & brown before they sellout ❤️
Comfortable and they look fabulous❤️SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MWMarcia W.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 72 days agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingJADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT 7 / Navy Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new favorite shoe!
Super comfy, and beautiful too! I am a Freda Salvador convert!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TCTamara C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.51 week agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingJADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT 8.5 / Black Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsBallet flat
I love them. They are very cute with the weave. Comfort level is great and easy to walk in.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKristinaVerified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 71 month agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingJADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT 7 / Black Closed Woven CalfRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful but needs breaking in
I was so excited to get these especially because most reviews raved about the comfort! I’m usually a 7.5 in boots and sneakers but a 7 in flats/sandals. I went with a 7 and had plenty of space at the toe but the heel really digs in on me. I got a blister in the back after one wear so I probably should have exchanged for a 7.5, but hoping they’ll continue to stretch. The style is beautiful and I can see wanting to pair with many outfits.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VRVanessa R.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.51 month agoNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.5ReviewingJADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT 6.5 / Black Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and well made
I’ve been eyeing these for a long time and finally decided to get them. They are beautiful and well made. They do need a little time to break them in and a little more padding in the heel. I added a small heel insert and they feel fantastic.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2