WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the go-to for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
We are looking for an analytical and creative Retention Marketing Assistant to join our team. This role will support our lifecycle and loyalty marketing efforts across Email, SMS and digital. The ideal candidate is passionate about data driven creative insights, organized, and is customer obsessed.
What You'll Do…
- Work with the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager to execute Email, SMS, and loyalty campaigns from brief to finish in accordance with the Marketing Calendar.
- Design comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods to help drive efficiencies across retention touchpoints.
- Monitor ongoing maintenance of customer lifecycle series and analyze all campaigns.
- Work with Ecommerce and Retail leads to develop and maintain customer rewards programs leveraging data to track, report and refine programs to drive loyalty across all customer cohorts.
- Assist to maintain tracking and detailed reporting dashboards for email, sms, and rewards program.
- Help to develop direct mail programs based on customer lifecycle events (ie post 1st purchase, anniversary, birthday, etc), with the broader marketing team,
- Create campaigns and strategies to engage customers who are “at risk” or are inactive (Win Back Campaigns).
- Produce monthly and quarterly performance recaps to measure and report on marketing performance against set KPI’s, communicating key learnings and producing actionable insights.
- Work with Merchandising, Warehouse and Operations teams to ensure product launches are seamlessly executed across email and SMS in accordance with the calendar.
- Assist Retail and Brand Marketing to coordinate events for Diego the trailer (our mobile showroom).
- Identify and drive new marketing opportunities and ideas to further scale the business and improve efficiencies across all marketing channels.
- You are passionate about fashion and customers. And you LOVE shoes!
- Communications or marketing concentration preferred
- Have 2 years of experience within a related digital marketing role, preferably email marketing.
- You are a self starter and a strong organizer with a meticulous eye for detail
- You must have excellent communication skills
- You bridge the gap between analytical and creative. You have strong reporting analytic skills and understand how data helps to identify, inform and refine creative marketing initiatives.
- Experience running A/B, multivariate tests
- You’re able to creatively work on tight timelines and remain calm under pressure, developing ideas quickly when needed.
- You’re not afraid of a good excel sheet.
- Some Shopify Plus, Google Analytics, SMILE, Attentive Mailchimp and/or Klaviyo experience and knowledge preferred but not required. Please let us know if you have one of these skills.
Why you’ll love working at Frēda…
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter reimbursement available (Post COVID)
- Generous employee discounts, and shoe gratis program
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Freda Salvador!