Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain and El Salvador, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
Operations are the heart of our product business! The Operations Manager will guide and support business operations and will drive process improvement and innovation in those efforts. They will oversee FREDA’s Inventory management system, E-commerce systems, warehousing/logistics/distribution systems, and Cex Platforms and team. This role is responsible for managing the infrastructure of the organization with the leadership team to create effective systems, drive efficiency and scale.
This role operates out of the Corporate HQ office.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Lead efficient, productive, and profitable operations on all matters pertaining to order fulfillment, warehousing, distribution, and systems channel management (wholesale and DTC).
- Supervise the Operations Associate and CeX team.
- Lead CeX, E-commerce operations, Wholesale operations, Store operations & 3PL partnership.
- Advise on business strategies to support scale with the executive team.
- Design policies that align with overall company strategy and goals.
- Support customer service operations team
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection), work with teams to ensure compliance across channels.
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization.
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders.
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts across channels.
- Optimize logistics and operational expenses in close partnership with 3PL and other operational providers
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
- Management of all logistics and distribution strategies across all warehouses.
- Manage all customs brokers and freight forwarding companies to facilitate seamless results.
- Management of shipment calendar for logistics partners
- Track and communicate weekly shipping forecasts for financial projections
- Support sales and production teams with system/logistics requirements for events and special projects
- Ensure Company IT needs and Support are met
Additional responsibilities outside of Overall DTC management include overseeing the following teams:
- Manage CeX team members to ensure best in class service across platforms: chat, social, email, SMS and phone for retail team.
- Create best practices and opportunities for scale aligned with our DTC & E-commerce channel growth strategy.
- Manage our third party warehouse team with support of operations associate
- Partner with Production & Finance to ensure accurate 3PL costs based on unit flow & sales forecasts
- Manage execution, ensure incredible experience for our customers
- Wholesale Ops
- Oversee wholesale operations
- Manage Associate, external wholesale sales team and 3PL
- Start-up mentality
- Comfortable managing daily tasks and details coupled with the ability to see the big picture
- Proven experience in E-commerce Operations & inventory management software.
- Proven experience overseeing fulfillment and distribution of product. Experience with CeX
- Advanced knowledge of Retail Supply Chain and Merchandise Allocation, Production, Sales, Operations.
- Experience with Shopify & Brightpearl a plus
- Familiarity with all business functions including CeX, Systems, finance, supply chain and IT
- Experience with implementing / managing IT systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Strong advanced Excel skills
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field
Benefits & Perks:
- Incredible team family environment
- Flexible WFH culture
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Flexible PTO
- Generous employee discounts, and shoe gratis program
Please email your resume and a short cover letter with 'OPERATIONS MANAGER' as the subject line to email@example.com telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Freda Salvador!