EDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Our best-selling sneaker, reinvented. The EDA is now available in white calf with shearling lining for added warmth and comfort. It has our iconic d'Orsay cut out, vulcanized rubber sole, and ultra comfortable padded leather footbed.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in white calf. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% camel lambswool shearling lining on heel counter, side panels, and tongue. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they begin to soften and form to your foot. Before you know it, they will become your everyday favorite.
- Recommendation: The shearling lined EDA is running true to size. We recommend taking your usual size.
- Lace up for the perfect fit, but easy to slip-on
- 38" waxed cotton shoelaces
- ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and, with proper care, should last for years.
Calf is a durable leather but is still susceptible to marks with wear. To protect the leather, gently wipe the product with a soft, damp cloth and dry the leather immediately after, away from direct heat and sunlight. Then, apply a leather protection cream or wax. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure there won't be discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products containing solvents which affect the leather's surface finishing. Also, avoid colored creams. We recommend cleaning periodicially or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
EDA is handmade at our family owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leathers are sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's d'Orsay sneaker is handmade and finished with a vulcanized sole for reinforced durability.
- SCStacy C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 911 seconds agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / White Calf With ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsThe most fashionable sneaker ever!
I LOVE these! They are truly couture! The quality is unbelievable, they are so comfortable and the unique V cut and shearling lining peeking out, have people stopping me constantly with compliments!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EHElsie H.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 91 month agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / White Calf With ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsSo Very Pleased
I have been eyeing this so darn cute sneaker on Frank and Eileen’s website for years.
I Love how cute is was and Super happy to discover how very comfy this darling shoe is.
True my size 9, now that I know how much I love this company’s style and comfort, I am looking forward to the d’orsay loafer next.!.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AGAlicia Gallegos B.Verified ReviewerNormal Size 5.5Size Purchased 5.51 month agoNormal Size 5.5Size Purchased 5.5ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKERRated 4 out of 5 starsLove these but…..
I received these as a Christmas gift and I love them. They are so cute and add a touch of sophistication to a basic outfit. The but in my title is the footbed is not the most comfy. I wore them to the Getty and by the end of the day the bottoms of my feet were sore, not throbbing but I was happy I had my Ugg boots in my car to wear on ride home. So my lesson is these are great, but not for full days of walking and standing.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMai1 month agoReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 5 / White Calf With ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Incredibly comfortable and true to size!
- KKKristine K.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.51 month agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8.5 / White Calf With ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsFabulous
Worth it! These are generously sized in length. Buy your every day shoe / high heel size. Do NOT size up!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2