JAMES SHEARLING SLIPPER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
JAMES is our very first house slipper featuring shearling lining, suede sole and black and white leopard haircalf upper. So cozy and comfortable.
- 100% Haircalf leather upper printed in white and black spot
- Color of the haircalf may vary from image above due to the natural tendency of the leather
- 100% Natural shearling lining
- Padded suede sole
- Slip-on house slipper
- House slippers are meant to be worn inside only
- Handcrafted in El Salvador. Read more about the making of the JAMES here.
- RAFA is the last used on this slipper. Learn more about lasts here.
JAMES is handmade at our family-owned factory in El Salvador. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by artisans who are experts in their craft. Every pair of the women's house slipper is hand finished down to the sole.
See the factory.
- EElizabethVerified Buyer6 months agoReviewingJAMES SHEARLING SLIPPERRated 5 out of 5 starsCozy!
These are so comfy -- it's my second pair (I got the leopard first). I wear a size 9.5 and the larges fit great. I got a pair for my mom for Christmas and she loved hers just as much.
- AMArielle M.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingJAMES SHEARLING SLIPPERRated 5 out of 5 starsObsessed.
I had been eyeing these slippers after seeing them in instagram and finally pulled the trigger for the holidays! They are beautifully made, so comfortable, and chic! I already ordered a second pair!
- BBeccaVerified Buyer8 months agoReviewingJAMES SHEARLING SLIPPERRated 5 out of 5 starsLuxe and cozy
Became a Freda Salvador fan in the last year and absolutely love everything I've tried. I wear a size 7 or 7.5/8 in closed toed shoes and these fit perfectly in the size M. The shearling is soft and plush. The print is a fun pop for a neutral lover. Though it sounds strange to describe a slipper as flattering on the foot, these truly are. The only thing I wish was edited was some sort of grip on the soles; I think this would serve as non-slip and slow the discoloration from dirt. Otherwise, 5/5.
- CCeceliaVerified Buyer8 months agoReviewingJAMES SHEARLING SLIPPERRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful & versatile
These slippers are the best quality and design I've come across. I am super selective when it comes to slippers. I only want leather bottoms. They do come with very high quality leather bottoms. Very durable and hand-stitched. This is just one of many great details in the design and quality of these slippers. The gorgeous print on the exterior part of the slipper is sheek and fashionable. The inner shearling is warm, but not overly hot so it's perfect for the chilly months here in Arizona. I absolutely love these slippers and this brand. The thoughtful crafting from their family factory and simple packaging is very eco-conscious, which I also appreciate. I highly recommend picking up a pair or two or three of these, you won't be disappointed.
- DTdiana t.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingJAMES SHEARLING SLIPPERRated 5 out of 5 starsSUPER SOFT & COMFY
These slippers are sooooo wonderful. Soft and absolutely the most comfort my toes have seen in years. Just ordered another pair for my best friend in New York. Thinking about getting a third pair for my secret santa gift with my girls' group. I'm a size 9-9.5 shoe and I ordered a medium. They fit great. Wouldn't go bigger or smaller. My girlfriend is a size 7 so I ordered her a size small. But the best thing about this company is the customer service. I realized after I ordered by friend's slippers and was having them shipped directly to her, that I hadn't included anything that would tell her they were a present from me. I emailed the company and they emailed me back almost immediately asking what I would like to say on the card. Thanks for making beautiful shoes and for being an awesome company I'm proud to support. By the way, I have several pairs of shoes from FS and they are all amazingly comfortable and impeccably made. Okay I'll shut up now.