LENNOX WOVEN TALL BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Our statement knee-high boot. Handwoven in white mocha calf, the LENNOX is elevated with a mid-heel, pointed toe and tall rounded shaft that rises just below the knee. The pull-on function fits effortlessly into every wardrobe and we’ll be wearing them with mini hems and wide-leg pants.
We handcraft our shoes with the highest quality leather to last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Spanish leather in white & mocha closed woven calf. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lining. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- Padded leather footbed
- 2.25” leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability
- 16.25" shaft height and 15" circumference (measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- Easy pull-on boot
- Available in half and whole sizes 6-10
The LENNOX is fitting true to size. CARRIE is the last used for this flat. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The LENNOX is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our woven calf leathers are handwoven by a community of women in Spain, so no two shoes are identical (and unique like you!). Given the artisanal nature of this product, there may be color variation in the leather making it a wearable work of art.
To clean, use a dry soft cloth or papertowel to wipe away loose dirt. If the stain is tougher, use a leather cleaner with a soft bristle brush. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products containing solvents which affect the leather's surface finishing. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
- LDLucia de Sola J.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 82 months agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingLENNOX WOVEN TALL BOOT 8 / Black Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best boot ever.
AmazingSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSusanVerified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 84 months agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingLENNOX WOVEN TALL BOOT 8 / Black Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsStunning
I absolutely love this boot! So much so that I bought both colors. I can't stop wearing them. They look great with dresses, skirts, jeans, everything! So proportionally made from heel height to shaft height to toe shape. They make legs look gorgeous! Please make them in red!! (Can you imagine?)SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLisa W.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 74 months agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingLENNOX WOVEN TALL BOOT 7 / White Mocha Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsLennox tall boot
I just wore them for the first time tonight. I got a lot of positive reactions and they’re so comfortable as per usual. I just love all of your boots and shoes.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2