LENNOX WOVEN TALL BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
We handcraft our shoes with the highest quality leather to last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Spanish leather in white & mocha closed woven calf. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lining. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- Padded leather footbed
- 2.25” leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability
- 16.25" shaft height and 15" circumference (measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- Easy pull-on boot
- Available in half and whole sizes 6-10
The LENNOX is fitting true to size. CARRIE is the last used for this flat. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The LENNOX is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our woven calf shoes are handwoven by a community of women in Spain. Please note that given the hand woven nature of this product woven strands may pop up over time. Do not worry, this is not a defect and will not affect the integrity of the shoe. If you wish to remove unravelled strands, please use sharp scissors and simply snip in place. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handwoven in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.