LORETTA WESTERN BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
We have improved the LORETTA fit! Please take your normal size. We handcraft our shoes with the highest quality leather to last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in stain-resistant bronze suede. This tannery is Leather Working Group Registered. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lining. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader.
- Padded leather footbed
- 1.5" natural leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability
- 10" shaft height and 13.75" circumference (measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- Notched leather welt
- Easy pull-on boot
- Available in half and whole sizes 5.5 - 11
WES is the last used for this boot. Learn more about last here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The LORETTA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
The best way to care for suede is prevention, as this will help minimize damage from moisture, oil, dirt, salt, and hopefully prevent staining. Water and stain guards can be purchased at a cobbler or drugstore. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair.
Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush the nap with a suede brush. For regular suede maintenance, a suede brush can be used to refresh the nap of the suede.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- EEmilyVerified ReviewerNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.53 minutes agoNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.5ReviewingLORETTA WESTERN BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love
I love how these western boots get a sophisticated upgrade with the black suede. I thought they'd be challenging to style but I'm wearing them with straight leg jeans tucked in, under wide leg jeans, and with dresses/skirts. A new wardrobe staple for sure!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LHLindsay H.Verified Buyer9 months agoReviewingLORETTA WESTERN BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsSimply the best
Obsessed with these boots! I had been drooling over them for months online and finally decided to pull the trigger. Packaging was beautiful. I went a half size up from my normal size and they were at first try a little tight but after wearing them to an event they were completely broken in. My new favorite boot!
- MMCVerified Buyer11 months agoReviewingLORETTA WESTERN BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!!
These are my favorite pair of boots!! Fits true to size, super comfy and stylish. This is second pair from this brand and I’m obsessed
- AAmeliaVerified Buyer11 months agoReviewingLORETTA WESTERN BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous! Treat yo self!
I walk with a pep in my step in these beauties! They make you feel chic and youthful at the same time. The perfect heel height and I wore for hours to a concert the very first time I put them on. Sure the bone gets some marks but it adds character. Gorgeous boots.
- EEErika E.Verified Buyer12 months agoReviewingLORETTA WESTERN BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLove! Bone is tricky to keep clean though…
The most gorgeous and comfortable boots I own, and I own lots of Fredas:) I want to wear these everyday but they keep getting marks on them and I’m doing my best to clean them but I’m getting too nervous to wear them as much as I want which is a bummer. I pre treated them with suede treatment and am using a suede brush and cleaner and eraser. Considering buying black because I love them so much.