BILLIE PLATFORM COMBAT BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in brick red embossed croc. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 2.5" lightweight foam rubber lug sole and 1.5" platform for walkable pitch
- Natural leather welt with stitched and notched details
- Leather pull tab and lace-up eyestay for easy entry and customizable fit
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: BILLIE is fitting true to size
- 7" shaft height (Measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size.)
- DIEGO is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
The BILLIE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- MDMadissen De T.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8YesterdayNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingBILLIE PLATFORM COMBAT BOOT 8 / Brick Red Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible Boot
This boot is lightweight and so easy to wear. I get compliments every time I wear them. They stand out but are not so statementey that you have to have specific outfits to go with them.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CCCarolyn C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 73 days agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingBILLIE PLATFORM COMBAT BOOT 7 / Brick Red Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing boot! But they are prone to scuffing
I absolutely love this boot. I have noticed though that the sole scuffs on the side of the opposite boot if you’re feet touch by accident.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2