JAMES SHEARLING SLIPPER
JAMES is our very first house slipper featuring shearling lining, suede sole and natural haircalf upper. So cozy and comfortable. Feel good knowing the JAMES is made in our family factory in El Salvador and a percentage of profits will be donated to the Supérate school located on our factory campus.
- 100% Haircalf leather upper printed in natural haircalf
- Color of the haircalf may vary from image above due to the natural tendency of the leather
- 100% Natural shearling lining
- Padded suede sole
- Slip-on house slipper
- House slippers are meant to be worn inside only
- Handcrafted in El Salvador. Read more about the making of the JAMES here.
- A percentage of profits from each slipper sale will be donated to the Supérate program located on the factory campus
- RAFA is the last used on this slipper. Learn more about lasts here.
JAMES slipper sizing:
- S: US 6-7
- M: US 7.5-8.5
- L: US 9-10
- XL: US-11-12
If you are in between sizes or prefer a looser fit, we recommend sizing up.
Have some more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support or strike up a chat with us!
JAMES is handmade at our family-owned factory in El Salvador. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by artisans who are experts in their craft. Every pair of the women's house slipper is hand finished down to the sole.
Our haircalf slippers are made from calf leather and should be treated as such. If your shoes get wet, wipe them off with a dry cloth as soon as possible. If they get dirty, let the substance dry completely and then brush it off with a hard bristled brush, following the direction of the hair. You can spray the article with a very thin layer of hair spray to keep the hair down and add a layer of protection against the elements. (Be sure to protect any tanned leather from the spray when you do this.) We do not recommend using a scotch-guard or any leather spray guard on haircalf shoes. Please note that the sole is not made for the outside and our house slippers are meant to be worn inside only.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.