LIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in stucco suede. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: LIBBY is fitting true to size.
- ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Suedes and nubucks are aniline leathers that do not have a protective finish. This means they are very absorbent and susceptible to stubborn staining. However, most of our suedes are sustainably treated with a stain-resistant surface finish making them easier to clean.
Alternatively, our waterproof suedes have an internal membrane to prevent water from penetrating the leather, keeping the foot protected and dry. The surface of the suede has not been treated, so you should apply a normal suede treatment before getting wet.
If the suede gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush with a soft bristle suede brush. Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. We advise against cleaning any cleaning products containing solvents which affects the leather's surface finishing.
To clean, gently brush off dirt with a soft bristle suede brush. Use a suede rubber eraser to gently scrub away scuffs and blemishes, then brush gently in the same direction in which the suede naturally rests. Apply a suede protector before wearing to keep shoes in good condition and a reviving product after using. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
To waterproof and clean, we offer a suede care and water-proofing kit here!
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
LIBBY is handmade at our family owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leathers are sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's d'Orsay sneaker is handmade and finished with a vulcanized sole for reinforced durability.
- AVAndrea V.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10Size Purchased 102 months agoNormal Size 10Size Purchased 10ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 10 / Stucco SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect pair!
Unique, beautiful, comfortable, true to size. Every time I put them on, I get a ton of compliments. I am ready to buy one more color.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAmy3 months agoReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8.5 / Stucco SuedeRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Very cute and comfy sneaker! I’m between 8 & 8.5 with wide feet. The width of the 8.5 is perfect but they are slightly big in the toe area. These didn’t require a break-in period for me; very easy to wear right out of the box. Recommend!!
- MHMartha H.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 8.53 months agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / Stucco SuedeRated 4 out of 5 starsLove!
The Libby is super sleek and I love the Velcro straps. Definitely less of a break in period than the Eda. Wore all day the first time with no issues. Order a 1/2 size down from your usual or your smaller size if you tend to go between two sizes. Wish they had arch support but that’s my only complaint- they are so cute!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JAJamie A.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.53 months agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7.5 / White CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them
Incredibly comfortable. Cute casually also with dresses and skirts. Love that they wipe clean easily too. The dorsay style is flattering and adds a little something special.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NWNancy W.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 73 months agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7.5 / White CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsoutstanding quality
Such great quality, your shoes never disappoint. Unique designs and trust-worthy company to work with. love these sneakersSizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2