BROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
We handcraft our shoes with the highest quality leather to last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian water-resistant leather in ash suede. This tannery is Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 2" lightweight foam rubber lug sole
- Studded welt
- Pull-on boot with adjustable elastic around the ankle
- 5.75" shaft and 9.75" circumference
- Available in whole and half sizes 5-11
The BROOKE boot is running true to size, we recommend taking your usual size. DIEGO is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The BROOKE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
The best way to care for suede is prevention, as this will help minimize damage from moisture, oil, dirt, salt, and hopefully prevent staining. Water and stain guards can be purchased at a cobbler or drugstore. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair.
Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush the nap with a suede brush. For regular suede maintenance, a suede brush can be used to refresh the nap of the suede.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- LLisaVerified ReviewerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7.54 days agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingBROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsAbout to buy 3rd pair
Bought these 4 years ago in brown suede, 2 yrs ago bought black, and about to buy a back up pair of the brown suede bc I love them so much and fear you will stop making them. The suede does have softer inner materials, my black leather ones rub badly on the front of my low shin. The suede ones are my fave boot of all time. I wear a 37-38 or 7/7.5 usually and went for a 7.5 and they fit my feet like a perfect comfy glove!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EElizabethVerified Buyer8 months agoReviewingBROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsSecond Pair!
This is my second pair of Brooke boots -- this Bark color is so gorgeous and goes with the olives and blacks in my closet! Completely waterproof in the GA rain -- love them! I usually wear a 10 in Freda boots, but these I got in a 9.5 and the black calf I have in a 9.
- MMichelineVerified Buyer9 months agoReviewingBROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite Boots
I asked my husband for these brown suede boots last year for Christmas and they have been my favorite ever since. It's been raining this winter in California more and these boots have been great for that. They still look like new. They are so comfy and easy to wear. I wear a size 7 about 80% of the time and got a 7.5 in these and they're perfect.
- EElyseVerified Buyer9 months agoReviewingFRĒDA X SAM BROOKE BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsBest boots
These are amazing. Great color, so comfy and lightweight. Can’t wait to get in another color!
- BBriVerified Buyer9 months agoReviewingBROOKE RAIN RESISTANT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLiving in these!
I bought these recently for an east coast trip because they are water resistant. Not only did they hold up in the pouring rain, they elevated every outfit. Even after putting over 40 miles on them, I still wanted to wear them. I grabbed these over my sneakers they are so comfortable. Could not recommend them enough! I will definitely be getting them in another color.