MAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The urban cowboy bootie. Handcrafted in hazel suede, the MAZZY nods to a classic Western style with the pointed toe, angled heel and leather notched welt. The ease of its pull-on entry makes it an effortless option for roaming city streets in everyday dresses or cutoffs.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in dark forest stain-resistant suede. This tannery is Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 1.5" black leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability.
- Notched leather welt.
- Leather pull tabs for easy entry.
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: The MAZZY is a pointed toe cowboy style boot that may feel snug at first, but please note that the leather will quickly stretch and form to the width of your foot
- 6.75" shaft height and 12.25" circumference (Measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- WES is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Suedes and nubucks are aniline leathers that do not have a protective finish. This means they are very absorbent and susceptible to stubborn staining. However, most of our suedes are sustainably treated with a stain-resistant surface finish making them easier to clean.
Alternatively, our waterproof suedes have an internal membrane to prevent water from penetrating the leather, keeping the foot protected and dry. The surface of the suede has not been treated, so you should apply a normal suede treatment before getting wet.
If the suede gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush with a soft bristle suede brush. Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. We advise against cleaning any cleaning products containing solvents which affects the leather's surface finishing.
To clean, gently brush off dirt with a soft bristle suede brush. Use a suede rubber eraser to gently scrub away scuffs and blemishes, then brush gently in the same direction in which the suede naturally rests. Apply a suede protector before wearing to keep shoes in good condition and a reviving product after using. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
To waterproof and clean, we offer a suede care and water-proofing kit here!
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The MAZZY is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- JBJen B.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 72 months agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingMAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 10 / Hazel Suede Stain ResistantRated 5 out of 5 starsFlattering and Comfortable
LOVE THIS BOOT! It is so flattery and comfy, you will not regret it.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FFBVerified ReviewerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 93 months agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 9ReviewingMAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE
I wanted a Western style boot and was contemplating these for a while. I am glad I made the purchase! They are so comfortable, easy to wear with dresses, jeans, skirts, or under wide leg pants. I was worries about the color being too yellow, but they are more 'tan' in person. Highly recommend and if you are in between sizes I would size up.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SWSusan W.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 94 months agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingMAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 9 / Hazel Suede Stain ResistantRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
These boots are great. The color, heel height, fit. I can't wait to pair them with fall outfits.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSusan5 months agoReviewingMAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 9 / Hazel Suede Stain ResistantRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I love the color and height of heel. Can’t wait to wear them.