MAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
MAZZY is a pointed toe cowboy style boot that may feel snug at first but please note that the leather will quickly stretch and form to the width of your foot.
- 100% Italian leather in hazel stain-resistant suede. This tannery is Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 1.5" black leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability.
- Notched leather welt.
- Leather pull tabs for easy entry.
- 6.75" shaft height and 12.25" circumference (measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- Available in half and whole sizes 5-11
WES is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The MAZZY is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
The best way to care for suede is prevention, as this will help minimize damage from moisture, oil, dirt, salt, and hopefully prevent staining. Water and stain guards can be purchased at a cobbler or drugstore. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair.
Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush the nap with a suede brush. For regular suede maintenance, a suede brush can be used to refresh the nap of the suede.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- SWSusan W.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 910 seconds agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingMAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 9 / Hazel Suede SRRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
These boots are great. The color, heel height, fit. I can't wait to pair them with fall outfits.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2