EDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
A classic sneaker, reinvented. The EDA in white calf has our iconic d'Orsay cut out, vulcanized rubber sole, and ultra comfortable padded leather footbed. Our first low top was designed for everyday style and pound the pavement wearability.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in white calf. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: EDA fits true to size.
- Lace up for the perfect fit, but easy to slip-on
- 38" waxed cotton shoelaces
- ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and, with proper care, should last for years.
Calf is a durable leather but is still susceptible to marks with wear. To protect the leather, gently wipe the product with a soft, damp cloth and dry the leather immediately after, away from direct heat and sunlight. Then, apply a leather protection cream or wax. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure there won't be discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products containing solvents which affect the leather's surface finishing. Also, avoid colored creams. We recommend cleaning periodicially or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
EDA is handmade at our family owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leathers are sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's d'Orsay sneaker is handmade and finished with a vulcanized sole for reinforced durability.
- ELEmily L.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 74 hours agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7 / White CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and comfortable
Love these shoes. I feel so pulled together when wearing them.
I read some other reviews that said they ran large- wasn’t my experience. They slipped a little with socks at first but as soon as they broke in, they no longer slipped.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KTKaren T.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 72 weeks agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7 / Black Calf With ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsKT
Love them.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KRkathy r.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.52 weeks agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8.5 / Black Calf With ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsChic little flat
A fun take on a casual shoe. Compliments every time I wear them.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JRjulie r.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 83 weeks agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Black Calf With ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Shoe
Style and comfort finally meet. I love the shoe, you will not want to take it off. I get so many compliments on it.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JPJennifer P.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 81 month agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Black Calf With ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsBest shoes ever!
Within a couple wearing this shoe fit like a glove. Goes with everything and so comfortable! First pair but already eye more!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2