ELBA PENNY LOAFER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in porcelain embossed croc. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Calf leather lined
- Notched leather welt
- Leather sueded sole
- 0.75" leather-stacked flared heel
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Fitting true to size and is meant to be worn with and without socks.
- ELBA is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our croc and snake leathers are embossed and printed on a calf leather base. Thicker leather is required to create this embossing, making it more susceptible to peeling or chipping. Please handle with care as any damage cause to the print cannot be restored. Due to this technique, there may be variation in color and placement of the print. This variation is intentional and part of our sustainable ethos to avoid leather wastage.
To clean, gently wipe with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The ELBA is hand-sewn in our San Salvador, El Salvador, family factory. Our Co-Founder's grandfather started manufacturing shoes 67 years ago, and our hand-sewn Moccasins are produced in a factory that her father started in the 1980s. This factory is one of the last hand-sewn moccasin factories in the world—a true testament to artisanal craftsmanship and passing down this skill from generation to generation.
- CCCaroline C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.53 minutes agoNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.5ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 7 / Espresso SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsStyle + Craftsmanship + Comfort
These traditional loafers are beautifully made and the deep espresso brown is absolute perfection. They are an investment that will never go out of style.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LSLisa S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 7.51 week agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 7.5 / Cuoio SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest classic loafer
Love these so much! It took a few wears to get them broken in but they’re very comfy now. I get them them a 1/2 size smaller than normal and they fit perfect. I love the color (tan) and now want them in the off white. Well done FS!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KBKimberly B.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 71 week agoNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 7ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 7 / Black SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
Beautiful loafers! Very comfortable, incredibly stylish. A step up from the classic rather dated loafer.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMaria2 weeks agoReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 8 / Espresso SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Beautifully made. Craftsmanship and material makes the loafers look more expensive. They’re more comfortable than my Saint Laurent loafers. The espresso is the perfect brown. Planning to get another pair in a different color soon.
- SStephVerified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 82 weeks agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 8 / Sand Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous! Runs big
I'm a true US 8.5/EU 9 so thought I'd be a size 8.5 in this loafer. The customer service team was so helpful and suggested I take an 8 after I shared the length measurement of my feet. And, they were right! These loafers are gorgeous - the perfect cream color which goes with everything & they are very comfortable out of the box. Highly recommend.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2