JOLENE WESTERN ANKLE BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Handcrafted in bronze suede, the JOLENE nods to a classic Western style with the pointed toe, angled heel and leather notched welt. The inside zipper makes it an effortless option for roaming city streets in everyday dresses.
We have improved the JOLENE fit! Please take your normal size. JOLENE is a pointed toe that may feel snug at first but please note that the suede will quickly stretch and form to the width of your foot.
- 100% Italian leather in bronze stain-resistant suede. This tannery is Leather Working Group Registered. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lining. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader.
- Padded leather footbed
- 1.5" natural leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability
- Notched leather welt
- Inside zipper for easy entry
- Tonal embroidery stitching detail
- Available in half and whole sizes 6-11
WES is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The JOLENE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our croc and snake leathers are embossed and printed on a calf leather base. Thicker leather is required to create this embossing, making it more susceptible to peeling or chipping. Please handle with care as any damage cause to the print cannot be restored. Due to this technique, there may be variation in color and placement of the print. This variation is intentional and part of our sustainable ethos to avoid leather wastage.
To clean, gently wipe with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
- JJjanet j.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10Size Purchased 103 months agoNormal Size 10Size Purchased 10ReviewingJOLENE WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 10 / Pearl Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the white!!!!
These boots are reminiscent of the white cowboy boots I wore over 33 years ago. I wore them with so many of my cool outfits. I can’t wait to wear these next spring-summer.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VVanessa7 months agoReviewingJOLENE WESTERN ANKLE BOOT 9.5 / Bronze Suede Stain ResistantRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Love these boots! Very stylish and excellent quality.