Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Spanish leather in handwoven white calf. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Studded welt
- 1” leather stacked heel
- Leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Slip-on, mule style
- The KEEN slip-on mule is fitting true to size. If in between sizes, we recommend sizing up a half size.
- VALE is the last used for this mule. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our woven calf shoes are handwoven by a community of women in Spain. Please note that given the hand woven nature of this product woven strands may pop up over time. Do not worry, this is not a defect and will not affect the integrity of the shoe. If you wish to remove unravelled strands, please use sharp scissors and simply snip in place. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handwoven in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
The KEEN is handwoven by a community of women in Elda, Spain. Our leathers are sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's handwoven slip-on mule is hand finished, from it’s woven upper down to its sole.
See the factory.
- MMonicaVerified Buyer3 months agoReviewingKEEN MULERated 5 out of 5 starsGreat work shoes
Super comfortable shoes they are great for work. I bought half size up which I'm glad I did no issue walk around for hours. They can dress up any outfit.
- SSarahVerified Buyer9 months agoReviewingKEEN MULERated 5 out of 5 starsWhoa…these mules!
First, the amazing leather smell when you open the box! These are gorgeous. Will dress up and down, can literally wear with anything. So please with these shoes. LOVE!!
- EElizabethVerified Buyer10 months agoReviewingKEEN MULERated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful & comfortable
These are lovely! The leather is super soft and supple - when I saw the pictures online, I thought it might be stiff but it's not at all. The color is beautiful and makes it quite versatile. I usually have an issue with mules slipping off my feet, but the slight heel on this one helps keep it in place and the leather arch really hugs the top of your foot.
- WSWhitney S.Verified Buyer12 months agoReviewingKEEN MULERated 5 out of 5 starsComfort and Beauty
I pack these in every suitcase. They are so versatile dressing up some slacks or spicing up some faded jeans. They've broken-in so nicely, I can walk for miles in them!
- RHRhonda H.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingKEEN MULERated 5 out of 5 starsBeautifully made Mules
I love this company! Not only do they make beautiful shoes, the employees are just wonderful! There was a delay in getting these gorgeous mules in size 8, perfect fit and so comfortable out of the box, so worth the wait. The lovely woman I was in communication with was apologetic and responded to my emails right away. So far I own 2 pairs of their shoes and am very happy with the customer service. Outstanding! And personable, like shopping in your favorite local store!