MILLIE HANDWOVEN FISHERMAN SANDAL
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Spanish leather in natural woven calf. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Studded leather welt
- Leather sole with a rubber spay for enhanced durability
- 0.25" rubber heel
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they begin to soften and form to your foot. Before you know it, they will become your everyday favorite.
- Fitting true to size
- Custom buckle on ankle strap for adjustability
- PENNY is the last used for this flat. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Our woven calf leathers are handwoven by a community of women in Spain, so no two shoes are identical (and unique like you!). Given the artisanal nature of this product, there may be color variation in the leather making it a wearable work of art.
To clean, use a dry soft cloth or papertowel to wipe away loose dirt. If the stain is tougher, use a leather cleaner with a soft bristle brush. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products containing solvents which affect the leather's surface finishing. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The MILLIE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.