PETRA COMBO PENNY LOAFER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
We handcraft our shoes with the highest quality leather to last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% leather in black/white calf combo from Italy and Mexico. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Mexican leather upper and sock lining
- 0.75" Leather and rubber split chip heel cap for enhanced durability
- Sueded leather sole
- Available in half and whole sizes 6-10
- PETRA is fitting true to size.
ELBA is the last used for this loafer. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The PETRA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- RJRachel J.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.510 seconds agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingPETRA COMBO PENNY LOAFER 8.5 / Black Calf ComboRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
TTS, and exceptional quality. Definitely had to spend time breaking them in, but that is just a testament to how long they will last. Love them.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2