WENDY WOVEN OXFORD
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Elevate your oxford game. Handwoven in black calf, the WENDY reimagines the classic style with a unique open weave, stitch detailing and our signature studded welt. The slip-on function and comfortable heel make them easy to pair from workweek to weekend.
The WENDY slip-on loafer is fitting true to size.
We handcraft our shoes with the highest quality leather to last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Spanish leather in black handwoven calf. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- Unlined upper
- Studded welt
- 1” leather stacked heel with leather detail
- Leather sole with rubber spay and heel cap for enhanced durability
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 5-11
VALE is the last used for this mule. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The WENDY is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
See the factory.
Our woven calf leathers are handwoven by a community of women in Spain, so no two shoes are identical (and unique like you!). Given the artisanal nature of this product, there may be color variation in the leather making it a wearable work of art.
To clean, use a dry soft cloth or papertowel to wipe away loose dirt. If the stain is tougher, use a leather cleaner with a soft bristle brush. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products containing solvents which affect the leather's surface finishing. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
- SCStephanie C.Normal Size 8Size Purchased 82 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingWENDY WOVEN OXFORDRated 5 out of 5 starsTimeless- lasts forever
I have the original of this shoe, and have had them since I think 2016, and these things still look brand new. I wear them into the ground and they are indestructible. Worth every penny.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KMKathleen M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.53 months agoNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.5ReviewingWENDY WOVEN OXFORD 9.5 / Black Open WovenRated 5 out of 5 starsReview on woven oxford
I have the first pair and they are so comfortable.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2