MAX MIDHEEL TALL BOOT
The essential knee-high boot. Made with smooth leather, the MAX sits on an angular walkable heel and is finished with an elevated pointed toe. Miniskirts, midi hems or your favorite jeans—this boot elevates every outfit.
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% black calf leather
- 1.75" black wood heel
- 100% leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 6-10
- Below the knee boot meant to slouch over time
- ELLA is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here
The MAX boot is fitting true to size. If you are in between sizes please order up a half size.
- Size 7: 14 3/4" opening, 15 1/2" shaft height
- Size 8: 15" opening, 15 3/5" shaft height
- Size 9: 15 1/2" opening, 16 1/4" shaft height
- Size 10: 15 7/8" opening, 16 1/2" shaft height
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
MAX is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
See the factory.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.