LOU MULTI-FUNCTIONAL BAG
Meet the LOU, our first multi-functional, convertible bag made in Italian black embossed croc. With our loop and strap design, this bag can be worn 3 ways: as a belt bag, shoulder bag and crossbody. LOU features a structured bag that fits all of your essentials like phone, keys, hand sanitizer, lip gloss, et al and an adjustable D-ring strap. Additional pouches like the JO and AVA add endless styling and function options. We love to mix and match croc and snake prints! Also, the LOU bag looks so cool with the western hardware of the NICO belt.
MIX MATCH + SAVE.
Add any 2 leather accessories to your cart and save 15% with code 'MIXIT15'.
- 100% Italian black embossed croc leather
- Microsuede lining in light color with black calf card slot on the inside
- Structured silhouette
- Zip closure
- Bag: measures 7" length x 5" height x 2" width and has strap loops on the back for belt bag and cross body option and on the sides and bottom for shoulder bag option.
- Strap: Black embossed croc leather strap with metal D-ring for multi purpose function: belt, crossbody or shoulder.
- Measures 1" wide and adjustable to 45" long.
- This strap works perfectly with the AVA and JO pouch.
- Strap adjustable to 54" long available upon request for the black croc LOU.
- Please write firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handcrafted in Spain
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
LOU is handcrafted in Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each bag and belt is cut, sewn and finished by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.